Pouring concrete is a huge job, and setting interior forms while maintaining vapor integrity is a big part of that. Beast Foot saves the two most valuable commodities in any project: time and money. Beast Foot is one component of a 3-component Beast Screed System. Beast Foot includes an engineered peel-and-stick adhesive that is compatible with Stego Wrap Vapor Barrier, allowing for blunt-end and threaded nail stakes to be used without puncturing the vapor barrier.
The Beast Screed System is a fixed-elevation, point-to-point guide screed system designed to replace common wet-screed methods allowing contractors to improve efficiency and maintain concrete floor levelness during the entire screeding process. Beast Screed System consists of 3 unique components:
- Beast Screed Adjustable Cap
- Beast Screed Post
- Beast Screed Foot or Beast Deck Foot
Beast Foot Features:
- Engineered Adhesive: 30-Mil
- Color: Black
- Package Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- Case Pack: 10
- Beast Foot Center Hub (press-fit) accepts 3/4" Blunt-End Nail Stake (or Screed Pad Post)
- Beast Foot Center Hub Nail/Spike Hole accepts up to 60D Nails/Spikes
- Beast Foot Side Boss (threaded) accepts 3/4" Blunt-End Nail Stake (or Standard Screed Pad Post with 1/2-13 Internal Threads)
- Made from 100% virgin polypropylene
- Made in USA
- Vapor barrier safe peel-and-stick base
- Can also be used for vapor barrier safe interior forming and interior form bracing applications
- Peel-and-stick adhesive on the bottom of Beast Foot has zero VOC content
- Available nationwide
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.