Beast Deck Foot is designed to be utilized on elevated deck pours, as a substitute for Beast Foot. Beast Deck Foot provides contractors with a visual fixed indicator to determine proper concrete depth while placing concrete, an overall improved efficiency for the placement crew, and no more relying on undependable cow patties or wet pads.
The Beast Screed System is a fixed-elevation, point-to-point guide screed system designed to replace common wet-screed methods allowing contractors to improve efficiency and maintain concrete floor levelness during the entire screeding process. Beast Screed System consists of 3 unique components:
- Beast Screed Adjustable Cap
- Beast Screed Post
- Beast Screed Foot or Beast Deck Foot
Beast Deck Foot Features:
- Color: Gray
- Package Weight: 0.9 lbs.
- Case Pack: 25
- Beast Deck Foot Center Hub (Press-Fit) accepts Beast Screed Post or a Standard Screed Pad Post
- Beast Deck Foot Center Hub Nail Hole accepts Self-Tapping Metal Screws, Wood Screws, and up to 16D Nails
- Beast Deck Foot Perimeter Nail Holes (3) accepts up to 8D Lath or Duplex Nails
- Made from 100% virgin polypropylene
- Made in the USA with US and global materials
- Available nationwide