High-Performance, Healthy Homes Start with StegoHome™
Durable and Economical Vapor Protection.
StegoHome 10-Mil Vapor is a high-performance plastic sheet membrane designed for below-slab applications to prevent the natural transmission of moisture vapor and soil-gas into a home’s foundation. It is a multi-layered, engineered polyolefin film that uses only high-grade raw materials to provide superb vapor protection, durability, and longevity beneath concrete basement floors or slabs-on-grade in any climate and geographic location. Unlike generic, often 6-mil thick poly sheeting, which can be easily damaged during installation and more susceptible to deterioration, StegoHome is durable and permanent protection for a healthy, efficient, and sustainable home. This is all in a roll size and weight specifically suited to smaller residential footprints and labor crews.
For homebuilders and homeowners, StegoHome offers an effective solution to help prevent potentially costly failures and unsafe conditions within the home, including damage to foundation and interior components (like flooring) and poor indoor air quality. Not only does it exceed industry code requirements and best practices for effective water vapor protection beneath new home slabs but offers a high-performance soil-gas retarder component to an effective radon mitigation system.
The StegoHome line also includes (sold separately) accessories which are specifically engineered for easy and efficient installation. Using these products will help ensure you're maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- Stego Tape
- Stego Crete Claw Tape
- StegoTack Tape
- Stego Mastic
StegoHome 10-Mil Vapor Retarder (12' x 75') Features:
- Thickness: 10-Mils
- Roll Size: 12' x 75' = 900 sq ft.
- Weight: Approx. 47 lbs.
- Roll Core: 36’’ (double fold)
- Color: Green
- Exceeds ASTM E1745 Class A, B, and C
- Low Water Vapor Permeance
- Excellent Puncture Resistance
- Radon Gas Diffusion Coefficient Testing
- No VOCs
- Made in the USA
Benefits of StegoHome 10-Mil Vapor Retarder:
- Peace of Mind: engineered performance to take the ground out of play with a first-of-its-kind Life of the Building Warranty.
- Energy Efficiency:less available moisture for your home's HVAC system to contend with.
- Healthier Home: improved indoor air quality (IAQ) by reducing migration of soil-contaminants and potential for moisture-induced mold and mildew growth.
- True Value and Sustainability: maintenance-free solution to keep the concrete floor slab dry and prevent costly and impactful failures.
- Radon Gas Protection: high-performance soil-gas retarder component to an effective radon mitigation system.
- Ease of Installation: roll sizes and weight suited for light, residential footprints and labor crews to improve installation effectiveness, efficiency, and reduce waste.