Add to wishlist
Pango Bond is designed to be used as a physical barrier to subterranean termites in conjunction with Pango® Wrap and Pango Claw® and Pango® Term Bar. Pango Bond can be used as an alternate to detail patches for penetrations in Pango Wrap and to seal to foundation constructions.
Pango Bond is available in a 4-gallon kit size: Two 1-gallon cans of Part A (Resin) and two 1-gallon cans of Part B (Hardener).
The Pango Termite/Vapor Barrier line also includes (sold separately) accessories which are specifically engineered for easy and efficient installation. Using these products will help ensure you're maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- Pango Tape
- Pango Claw
- Pango Sealant
- Pango Sealant Form
- Pango Term Bar
Pango Bond Features:
- 4 Gallon Kit size: Two 1-gallon cans of Part A (Resin) and two 1-gallon cans of Part B (Hardener)
- Non-sag, 100% solids, semi-rigid epoxy sealant
- Coverage: 96 ft2 @ 60-mils/kit
- VOC content: 1 gl
- Made in the USA
- Alternative to boots for pipe penetrations in Pango Wrap
- Quickly seals around penetrations
- Non-sag formulation for sealing vertically to concrete
- Independent termite barrier efficacy testing
- Physical termite barrier
- Easy application from pails by trowel or bulk caulking gun