No more dealing with rusty threads, or labor intensive difficult to use, old-fashioned screed hooks. Beast Hook is used for concrete screeding operations while using a conventional 2x4 overhead screed rail. Manufactured out of virgin plastic, Beast Hook is designed to endure multiple projects and be re-used over and over again.
The Beast Screed System is a fixed-elevation, point-to-point guide screed system designed to replace common wet-screed methods allowing contractors to improve efficiency and maintain concrete floor levelness during the entire screeding process. Beast Screed System consists of 3 unique components:
- Beast Screed Adjustable Cap
- Beast Screed Post
- Beast Screed Foot or Beast Deck Foot
Beast Hook Features:
- Dimensions: Approx 3.5" x 5.5"
- Color: Yellow and Black
- Package Weight: 2 lbs.
- Case Pack: 10
- Material: Virgin Polypropylene & ABS
- Made in the USA with US and global materials
- Designed to be reusable for maximum value
- Available nationwide
*Beast Hook is only available in 3.5-Gal Pails through our network of distributors at this time.