The ideal Vapor Barrier to encapsulate crawl space areas and protect the building envelope from moisture vapor and soil gas transmission. StegoCrawl Wrap 15-Mil Vapor Barrier has extraordinarily low permeance, below 0.010 perms. Increased push-through protection to help prevent punctures. This long-lasting product is made with prime, virgin resins, and void of any recycled materials to help avoid degradation. StegoCrawl 15-Mil provides unrivaled moisture protection and durability in the most unforgiving crawl space conditions.
The StegoCrawl Line also includes accessories which are specifically engineered for crawl space encapsulation. Using these products enables an efficient installation, saving time and resources while maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- StegoCrawl Wrap
- StegoCrawl Tape
- StegoCrawl Term Bar
- StegoTack Tape
StegoCrawl Wrap 15-Mil Vapor Barrier (14' x 100') Features:
- Thickness: 15-Mils
- Roll Size: 14' x 100' = 1,400 sq ft.
- Weight: Approx 99 lbs.
- Exceeds ASTM E1745
- Class I Vapor Retarder
- Color: White
- No recycled content
- Made in USA
- Unrivaled moisture protection and durability
- Clean, white color to brighten your crawl space
- Lighter weight roll sizes to make installation easier
- Proportioned with ease of use in vertical wall coverage in mind
- Increased push-through protection to help prevent punctures
Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation with StegoCrawl Wrap 15-Mil Vapor Barrier:
- Energy savings - less available moisture for your home's HVAC to contend with
- Reduced mold - moisture is one of the ingredients for mold, and with less moisture, the likelihood of mold growth should also decrease
- Reduced mildew odor - excess moisture build-up in your crawl space can lead to mildew odor
- Better flooring - without proper crawl space moisture protection, it is possible to have flooring failures
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Improvement - reduction in soil contaminants, mold, and mildew
Click the links below to read Stego's full Warranty Policy: