StegoCrawl 6-Mil Vapor Retarder is a high quality plastic film, manufactured from only prime resins that is used for crawl space encapsulation. StegoCrawl 6-Mil significantly exceeds the performance you would get from a generic 6-Mil poly product, which is easily torn and subject to deterioration. This is a great product for someone looking to exceed bare minimum code requirements without breaking the bank.
The StegoCrawl Line also includes accessories which are specifically engineered for crawl space encapsulation. Using these products enables an efficient installation, saving time and resources while maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- StegoCrawl Wrap
- StegoCrawl Term Bar
- StegoCrawl Tape
- StegoTack Tape
StegoCrawl Wrap 6-Mil Vapor Barrier (12' x 100') Features:
- Thickness: 6-Mils
- Roll Size: 12' x 100' = 1,200 sq ft.
- Weight: Approx 34 lbs.
- Exceeds ASTM E1745
- Class I Vapor Retarder
- Color: White
- No recycled content
- Made in USA
- Unrivaled moisture protection and durability
- Clean, white color to brighten your crawl space
- Folded onto a 36" roll core for easier maneuverability in a crawl space
- Lighter weight roll size to make installation easier
Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation with StegoCrawl Wrap 6-Mil Vapor Barrier:
- Energy savings - less available moisture for your home's HVAC to contend with
- Reduced mold - moisture is one of the ingredients for mold, and with less moisture, the likelihood of mold growth should also decrease
- Reduced mildew odor - excess moisture build-up in your crawl space can lead to mildew odor
- Better flooring - without proper crawl space moisture protection, it is possible to have flooring failures
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Improvement - reduction in soil contaminants, mold, and mildew
Click the links below to read Stego's full Warranty Policy: