Add to wishlist
Pango Sealant is designed to be used as a physical barrier to subterranean termites in conjunction with Pango® Wrap, Pango Claw®, and Pango® Sealant Form. Pango Sealant can be used as an alternate to detail patches for penetrations in Pango Wrap.
Pango Sealant is available in a 4-gallon kit size: Two 1-gallon cans of Part A (Resin) and two 1-gallon cans of Part B (Hardener).
The Pango Termite/Vapor Barrier line also includes (sold separately) accessories which are specifically engineered for easy and efficient installation. Using these products will help ensure you're maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- Pango Tape
- Pango Claw
- Pango Bond
- Pango Sealant Form
- Pango Term Bar
Pango Sealant Features:
- 4 Gallon Kit size: Two 1-gallon cans of Part A (Resin) and two 1-gallon cans of Part B (Hardener)
- Self-leveling, 100% solids, semi-rigid epoxy sealant
- Coverage: 96 ft2 @ 60-mils/kit
- VOC content: 0 gl
- Made in the USA
- Alternative to boots for pipe penetrations in Pango Wrap
- Quickly seals around penetrations
- Self-leveling formulation for sealing pipe clusters
- Independent termite barrier efficacy testing
- Physical termite barrier
- Easy application from pails by pouring, brush, roller or bulk caulking gun