StegoHome 15-Mil Vapor Barrier is a high-quality plastic film, durable enough for commercial construction traffic, but sized for easy residential use. StegoHome 15-Mil is a low-permeance vapor barrier designed for below-slab applications to prevent the natural transmission of moisture vapor from the soil into your home, for the life of the home. Made from only prime resins, the performance, durability, and longevity greatly exceeds what you would get from a generic 6-Mil poly product, which is easily damaged during installation and subject to sub-slab deterioration. This is a great product for someone looking to exceed bare minimum residential code requirements and achieve a higher-performance home.
The StegoHome line also includes accessories which are specifically engineered for easy and efficient installation. Using these products will help ensure you're maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- Stego Tape
- Stego Crete Claw Tape
- StegoTack Tape
- Stego Mastic
StegoHome 15-Mil Vapor Barrier (12' x 50') Features:
- Thickness: 15-Mils
- Roll Size: 12' x 50' = 600 sq ft.
- Weight: Approx 41 lbs.
- Exceeds ASTM E1745 Class A
- Class I Vapor Retarder
- Unrivaled moisture protection, longevity and durability
- Radon Gas Diffusion Coefficient Testing
- Color: Green
- No recycled content
- Made in USA
Benefits Of StegoHome 15-Mil Vapor Barrier:
- Peace of Mind - vapor protection on the bottom side of your home with a first-of-its-kind Life of the Building Warranty.
- Energy Efficiency and Savings - less available moisture for your home's HVAC system to contend with.
- Healthier Home - improved indoor air quality (IAQ) by reducing migration of soil-contaminants and moisture-induced mold and mildew growth.
- Better Flooring Performance - keep the concrete floor slab dry and prevent costly potential flooring failures.
- Radon Gas Protection - high-performance soil-gas retarder component to effective radon mitigation system.