StegoTack Tape is a double-sided adhesive strip used to bond and seal Stego Wrap, StegoHome or StegoCrawl to concrete, masonry, wood, metal, and other surfaces. At 30 Mils thick, this material is highly conformable to the contours of your crawl space foundation wall. Be careful, this stuff is sticky!
The StegoCrawl Line includes StegoCrawl Wrap and (sold separately) accessories which are specifically engineered for crawl space encapsulation. Using these products enables an efficient installation, saving time and resources while maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- StegoCrawl Wrap
- StegoCrawl Term Bar
- StegoCrawl Tape
- StegoTack Tape
StegoCrawl accessories are certified Clean Air GOLD for VOC emissions, making them a uniquely safe and sustainable choice.
StegoTack Tape Features:
- Thickness: 30-Mils
- Roll Size: 2" x 50'
- Roll Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Color: Grey
- Certified Clean Air GOLD for VOC Emissions
- Made in the USA
- Store StegoTack Tape in dry, temperate environment before and during use.
- Installation temperature range is 40 to 110 degrees F.
- To maximize adhesion, care should be taken to reduce StegoTack Tape exposure to the extremes of that temperature range during use.
- Already has primer in the adhesive, so additional primer is typically not necessary.