Pango Wrap Termite/Vapor Barrier is used as a physical barrier against subterranean termites and water vapor. The use of a physical termite barrier provides a non-toxic approach to subterranean termite protection and aligns with the principals of Integrated Pest Management. Through patented and trade secret processes, Pango Wrap combines uniquely designed barrier materials with the flexibility and strength of extruded high-performance polyolefin film into an easy to install, continuous physical foundation termite barrier.
The Pango Termite/Vapor Barrier line also includes (sold separately) accessories which are specifically engineered for easy and efficient installation. Using these products will help ensure you're maintaining the integrity of the vapor barrier system.
- Pango Tape
- Pango Claw
- Pango Bond
- Pango Sealant
- Pango Sealant Form
- Pango Term Bar
Pango Wrap Termite/Vapor Barrier (14' x 75') Features:
- Thickness: 15-Mils
- Roll Size: 14' x 75' = 1,050 sq. ft.
- Weight: 75 lbs.
- Color: Brown
- NGBS Green Certified - does not contain chemical termiticides or pesticides
- Made in the USA
- Physical Termite Barrier
- Independent efficacy testing for subterranean termites, water vapor, methane, and radon
- Resists deterioration when exposed to pesticides
- Exceptional durability
- Available nationwide
- Pango Wrap Limited Warranty